Buying a new home is likely to be the largest purchase you’ll ever make. Equally, it is likely to be the most complex – and when you’re moving, you’ll want to understand what budget you have for your new home and how that could impact your mortgage costs.
Our mortgage advisors will explain the options and advise you on the right mortgage for your specific needs, by searching over 70 lenders. Once you’re ready to apply, they can take care of your application – so you can concentrate on planning the move to your new home.
Complete our quick form.
Receive free mortgage advice on the best and most suitable mortgage for your situation.
Apply for your perfect mortgage; your mortgage advisor will take care of the paperwork and keep you updated.
Get started by completing our quick form.
Did you know….
- The amount you can borrow depends on your situation – including your income and any outgoings.
- Stamp duty (or a ‘land tax’) may be payable on your new property. It has slightly different names and costs depending where in the UK you are. The amount you need to pay depends on how much your new home costs.
You can check the current rates on these websites:
– Stamp duty rates in England and Northern Ireland- visit gov.uk website.
– Land buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland – visit revenue Scotland website .
– Land Transaction tax in Wales -visit gov.wales website.
- You can get instant online mortgage options in as little as 60 seconds with our online mortgage application, CalculateMy Mortgage. It combines an online mortgage search engine with our experience in financial advice, to help you understand the best mortgage options for you, anytime, anywhere.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.